In 1978, newly licensed Sally Koss entered the Massachusetts Real Estate World filled with wide-eyed ambition for her career. Although she hoped, Sally never truly knew what kind of an impact she could make.
With a background in advertising, Sallyís passion for marketing led her into a fiercely disciplined career as a REALTOR. Her knowledge of the industry and her gift of motivating and pleasing those around her, created an an intense need to give back to the industry she was already so passionate about. Sally enjoys leading people to their personal success.
RE/MAX Landmark, REALTORS was Sally Kossí vehicle towards that dream. In 1985, along with her husband Stephen Koss, the doors of the first Landmark office were opened in Stoughton, Massachusetts. The Landmark Brand of RE/MAX has laid a solid foundation for some of the regions top agents. Now in 2011, the Kossí have a total of 7 offices: Lexington, Milton, Sharon, Stoughton, Taunton, Wayland, Wellesley, and Westwood. RE/MAX Landmark is one of the top multi-office brokerages in Massachusetts today.
- RE/MAXís Hall of Fame Award
- RE/MAXís Lifetime Achievement Award
- Broker Owner of the Year Award from NE (2005)
- 2003 Voted Best of the Best -Regions #1 RE Office (2003)
- Real Trends Top 350 Real Estate Companies (2003)
- RE/MAX Team Spirit Award (2000)
- Top 250 Power Broker List
Real Estate Specialties:
- Buyers & Sellers, Business Opportunities, Condominiums, Luxury Homes, Property Management, Land, New Construction